Sunday, November 25, 2007

blades like breezes

written 10-26-07

For one quick moment all I know is the wind that cuts my skin.
Invisible, in motion, the softest touch from deep within.
Gone with sorrow, gone with joy, stripped bare by the tender flow.
Contentment breeds an empty shell,
the only thing I long to know.

Pull my hair and sting my eyes so as to cry for open space.
Bellowing, eyes a'locked, the rosy flesh adorns my face.
Tension from transparent hands that wrap my body tight,
A flesh cocoon, the rapture felt in giving up the fight.

Holding close my skin, the wind's howling and dark tones.
The hatching of a butterfly and deep howling of my own.
Blinded by the evening glare and rumbles shake the ground,
The animal inside, the bursting rapture I have found.

Bolts of light and blades of wind that kiss my lips,
the tension as my flesh befriends a love that whoops and whips.
My wings ablaze, the flight I take that frees me from this sight,
Blades now breezes, soft and gentle, I illuminate the night.

Bolts of light and blades of wind that kiss my lips,
the tension as my flesh befriends a love that bares a whip.
My wings ablaze, the flight I take that frees me from ground's sight,
Blades now breezes, soft and gentle, I illuminate the night.

No comments: