Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Headlines

I grabbed the sweatshit today. At first I thought it was a bad choice, but after reevaluating things I bet, I realized that I made the right decision for once. I continued to think about it more than I should have after that.
At lunch I listened in on a conversation two girls were having about which dorms were worth living in the next year. I didn't have the heart to tell them that they are all shitholes. Of course, at the same time, I began to become somewhat reminscent and regretful. I should have broken more rules when I was stuck living in enclosed spaces. At the very least it would have been something to write about.
I can't think of a time when I had anymore fake friends then I did my freshman year of college. It was like normal thing to subscribe to persons who offered little to no intellectual creativity. Maybe I could blame that on the enclosed space.
I would probably have meaningless one-night-stand sex with 3/4th of the girls in this class. I should have written that down on my evaluation today.
What happened to H. Donald Cabinet? I thought we understood each other.

No comments: