Thursday, November 29, 2007

Headlines

Did one too many lungrips before class. Listened to my music loud and felt like I was in a movie. I always enjoyed walking scenes in movies. They seem more realistic than running scenes. I've never run anywhere to make a dramatic change in my life. The music is more mellow too. It fits the mood of real life better. The "i'm trying to figure it all out" walk is am everyday occurence. It was the longest walk ever though. I felt like I could catalgue all my thoughts. Some girl involved in extracurriculars handed me a condom by the library. I though to myself "If she only knew."

2 comments:

emmy said...

i had one of those walks yesterday. it was perfect.

My Idea of Fun said...

my walking scenes are always heavy.

if she only knew.

your brain works are so clear. amazing to find these days.