Sunday, November 2, 2008

*Inhibitions Gone*

Shivering in the dark you press your body against mine, allowing me a glimpse of how warm your touch can be. A million thoughts spinning through my head, I sit and contemplate what I should do next. Nervous like a little boy handing out his first love letter, I constantly flick my cigarette butt. Biting my lower lip in anticipation of what may come next, I prepare myself to make a move but freeze at the chance...

I should have done this...I should have said that...
**********************************************************************************
No more "should haves"

Inhibitions thrown away, I will not hesitate anymore
**********************************************************************************

I will know your touch...
I will taste your breath...
I will rewrite our new rules...
**********************************************************************************
Encourage my demons...Violate my boundaries

Our moment is now

3 comments:

My Idea of Fun said...

if the moment is now, what will you write about tomorrow? get the ass you're after and then go explore the world! life is too short to spend it craving some "forbidden fruit".

My Idea of Fun said...

I was so sure there was going to be two people making assholes of themselves, but I'm so glad I said something. I wish we could drink every night so I would have an excuse to go outside with you.

...and lifes too short to not have this feeling for the rest of it. Crave away. I know I will.

My Idea of Fun said...

From Sir John Lubbock's The Pleasures of Life:

At last, after a good deal of reflection, Zeus discovered a way. He said; "Methinks I have a plan which will humble their pride and mend their manners; they shall continue to exist, but I will cut them in two, which will have a double advantage, for it will halve their strength and we shall have twice as many sacrifices. They shall walk upright on two legs, and if they continue insolent and will not be quiet, I will split them again and they shall hop on a single leg.” He spoke and cut men in two, "as you might split an egg with a hair.”... After the division the two parts of man, each desiring his other half, came together.... So ancient is the desire of one another which is implanted in us, reuniting our original nature, making one of two, and healing the state of man. Each of us when separated is but the indenture of a man, having one side only, like a flat-fish and he is always looking for his other half.