Monday, November 3, 2008

*A Reason To Smile*

It doesn't take much for us to get in a huge argument something retarded these days...

I keep telling her to just chill the hell out and not get all crazy over little things and how it's killing me...how it's killing what little is left of us...but she doesn't listen, she never does. There was nothing different about today over any other day but the fact that it didn't bother me as much as it use to.

There's only so much a person can take... only so much of your own blood you're willing to spill before you just leave your heart in the closet to protect what's left of it from her...her, the one I call wife...her, the destroyer of my soul.

********************************************************************************
You...I smile even now as I write this, despite another horrible day...
********************************************************************************
You give me hope, that somebody actually could still care about me...You give me a reason, to smile...You give me warmth...when my body is shivering uncontrollably...You bring back meaning, to stare into the stars and feel wanted without saying a single word...


I can sleep tonight knowing that I got to see you even if it was just for a second...Being able to graze my fingers over your soft wanting hands made today bearable... And that quick glance
into your soul I was able to summon will get me through tomorrow, until I see you again. I can now close my eyes and not be scared and alone


You amaze me...
You make me feel alive...

I survived another day...Because of You

No comments: