Monday, November 3, 2008

"A Reason (for Her) to Smile"

He called me today to talk about moving away, and for the first time I didn't want to leave. I got on here to write something nice for you, but now thats all I can think of. Typically I'm not much for crying, but I can feel it coming.

...because we're giving each other the love and excitement that our real realtionships don't have? filling that void.

...or is it because I really like you that much? it's only been a few days, that seems crazy.

It probably wouldn't happen for months, if at all, and your relationships only last 3 months anyway. hah. So, one day at a time, right? Thats what you were taught? Bring your family over. My hand'll be waiting under the blanket for yours.

1 comment:

My Idea of Fun said...

One day at a time is right...regardless of what happens, we're going to have one hell of a run...You and I, i think we're going to be alright...;-) Two notes in a chord