Wednesday, November 19, 2008

November 19th, 2004

I remembered the movie "Radio Flyer" and how Elijah Wood talks to that big sad buffalo...and the buffalo tells him he needs to escape, and then they visit that buffalo ranch coincidentally, and his mom won't let him go on, and he just wants to let them free.


So I woke up and my heart was beating so fast. I love that feeling.
I started bidding on a violin on ebay tonight. I got 22 hours to go. I really hope I get it.
I don't know why, but all of a sudden I thought, "I have to play the violin again."

So. I'm gonna.

If I get it.
I keep saying "Oh man, once I get some money, I'm gonna buy a violin."

Screw it. I'm buying one now.

This is the best playlist ever.

I really love the people around me now. I know the greatest people. Everyone has their flaws...but I'm just happy I know who I know. They are all so different and all so intricate.


I'm missing something though.

No comments: