Friday, October 10, 2008

SNIPED! OTHER PEOPLE'S TEXT MESSAGES

"Hey dude where r u..got that for you..we can kiss for it if u want ha"

"But she never told me that's who you were.We gotta learn 2 talk more."

"Lungsmen unearth the creed of Hasheeshian Lebanon."

"i'm just the kinda person that has trouble loving something other than myself, but i could def love you"

"He waz naked the whole time!lol"

"tell me something good cuz nothing feels good now, okay?"

"Go! you know that at least chrissy suz and me will go - hah - hopefully thats not more discouraging than encouraging"

"If you moved away, idduno, i wouldn't know what to do with myself, where would my hands go? and if they found a different place, idduno"

"I love you so much.why do we live so far apart?listen to j'ene connais pas, i did som on the bus and it was so sad and"

"im comin home this weekend.i hope you got drugs. haha."

"you drank all of my wine you pervert"

"when r u comin? cant wait to see that dress on my floor lol"

"It's not that bad. Actually, it's pretty good. All the time."

"Fuk u fagget"

"do you tink youd pick us up from work? ill cook u dinner? plz?"

1 comment:

My Idea of Fun said...

"im comin home this weekend.i hope you got drugs. haha."

"you drank all of my wine you pervert"

"when r u comin? cant wait to see that dress on my floor lol"


these three right in a row....losin it.