Tuesday, October 28, 2008

*Naked Soul*

Penetrate my naked soul...


Give me life from the warmth of your touch...
**********************************************************************************

Time stops as you look into my eyes, allowing you to take a look into the secret window of my universe. You see my lips tremble at the thought of my secrets being so vulnerable, so you gently caress your fingertips over them...tears form. As you read my deepest, most sacred thoughts I can't help but wonder what you are thinking...You grab my hands and like the wind gliding over a blade of grass you rub little circles into the palm of my hand...I exhale. As you look down into my hands in yours, a glowing smile that erases all my insecurities forms on your face. Dancing melodies erupt into my chest, I can't help but smile too, warmth floods my body...my heart skips a beat.

I close my eyes and in a whisper I say "I love you" but when I open them you're no longer there...You never was. I blow a kiss into the air as I say goodbye...

Rescue me from devastation...

2 comments:

My Idea of Fun said...

I'm thinking that I really like this.
I like when something new starts. Whether it's someone trying out a new character or a new person posting all together. I really like it.

My Idea of Fun said...

"You grab my hands and like the wind gliding over a blade of grass you rub little circles into the palm of my hand...I exhale"

That line is so good.