Wednesday, October 29, 2008

*Gibberish*

Beautiful Skeletons In My Closet...

I can no longer hide...

**********************************************************************************
Can you hear my whispers? My eyes call for you across the room…Listen
**********************************************************************************

What is your name my tantalizing secret? How shall I call for you in my dreams?

Like two notes embracing each other in a chord, when will our curiosities intertwine?

Will I ever feel the ecstasy of your touch?

Will you ever see past my crumbling facade? Will you ever tear yours down?



With each breath I exhale, a poem is born...For You

2 comments:

My Idea of Fun said...

Is this about a real person or just the thought of the perfect person?

if she is real, she's a lucky girl, and she doesn't even know it.

My Idea of Fun said...

she knows it.