Wednesday, December 5, 2007

While I was sleeping --

MALE
Excuse me Miss -- can you sign here?

FEMALE
What did I sign?

MALE
Oh you signed nothing. Absolutely nothing.

ALARM CLOCK
Time to go to work. Get up it's time to go to work.

FEMALE
Are you stealing my ideas? Is that what the paper is for? What did you just inject into my arm?

MALE
Oh that was nothing. Can you hear that sound over top the mountain. It's louder here than it is there.

FEMALE
What are you talking about?

MALE
I'm not sure yet. Will you please stop chewing your lip.

FEMALE
I'm sorry I have a build-up of salvia. This is only natural. Will you stop burping?

MALE
I'm sorry it's a reaction.

FEMALE
Do you remember in the first grade when you would extend your arms into the air -- then slowly force them into the floor?

MALE
That is the way my head feels. You must stop thinking.

FEMALE
Does this have something to do with that paper?

MALE
No. Nothing has to do with that paper.

FEMALE
Is this all cut and paste?

MALE
Yes. It's what I'm good at.




- A BREAK -




FEMALE II
How would it feel it I lay like this?

MALE II
Oh, not much different I suppose.

FEMALE II
Can I try laying on my back?

MALE II
Is that any better?

FEMALE II
Oh, I'm not sure yet. What if you fucked me from behind. A friend told me that feels nice.

FEMALE
I can't sleep. Does this have something to do with that paper I signed.

MALE
No.

FEMALE
Well, I sure hope not.

FEMALE II
I like it this way. I can feel the pocket you sit in. What if we had five of these?

MALE
Children?

FEMALE II
No cameras. We could see one another from all sides.

MALE
Why five?

FEMALE
What did you burn into my hand!

MALE II
Do you think we could stay in bed all day?

FEMALE
What is five?

MALE
Five. You know -- You and I.

FEMALE II
I suppose. Do you think we would ever get bored?

MALE II
Bored doing what?

FEMALE II
Bored doing this.

FEMALE
I couldn't imagine! I'm burning this vinyl seat. Can you smell it?

MALE II
It smells like ass. I like the smell of fire and how your legs feel against mine.

MALE
I hate when things rattle. Although, it's nice when things pop.

FEMALE II
Do you think when we are done fucking we both would be content [Short pause.] just laying in bed? -- Thinking.

MALE II
Thinking about what we just did?

FEMALE II
Well, Yeah. Thinking about anything.

MALE II
Oh, I suppose. I want to cum inside you again.

FEMALE
I knew you would.

1 comment:

My Idea of Fun said...

this is what i like to see.