Sunday, December 2, 2007

It seems like there is always some sort of betrayal in order, whether it be obvious or completely off of the spectrum. It feels so much easier to just run and hide with records and other people's problems filtering in through headphones. It's strange that listening to other people talk about their bullshit helps me get through my own. It's like diffusion. I can't remember the last time I said what I actually thought. Starring blankely forward has been a trademark. I hate the fact that I have to reasonably social today. I hate the fact that I'm expected to think today or at least think about what I'm not doing or thinking about. Life is shit. Why does everyone continually keep reassuring themselves that anything is going to change? Let's just face the facts. We're all terrible people. I feel like Morrisey when I get this way, and I don't even really like The Smiths that much.

2 comments:

kelly l. said...

it's not perfect, but it's okay.

emmy said...

i hope i know you. cause i talk a lot about my own shit and i hope it helps.