Wednesday, December 17, 2008

When Do We Finally Land?

- I'm waiting for this to kick in.
- She's waiting for this to war off.
- I only feel healthy when I'm unconscious.
- One day, reasonably soon, all of our ears will pop and the real sounds be overwhelmingly gray and stagnant.
- It's the same damn choices, all the time. Options for mile-high dinners are fleeting.
- We tried to watch this movie two months ago, and instead just ended up making-out in the back of the theater.
- Don't worry. I checked my list twice. Everything's in its right place.
- I hope I don't remember everything, that it's just in the air one moment and back on the ground the next.
- I'm looking forward to seeing my family, although I'm not exactly sure if they even remember me.
- I'm finally getting and it feels long overdue.
- The whole country's going to hell; I can't even sleep without thinking about it.
- My feet are killing me. I'm not sure if I'll ever get used to this get-up.
- Yeah sure, I mine as well have a refill.
- Be calm, there's nothing to be afraid of.
- Shut the fuck up! We should all be dying happy at least.
- I know what they were all talking about now, when they said it's like blinking.
- You're all wrong. This isn't our fault. It's the world's.
- Place the blame. Go ahead and throw it around like confetti, see what parts of the wall it sticks to.
- I hope she knows I'm sorry. Utterly and completely remorseful about everything.
- I know I don't know you, but I'd like to thank you for being here right now.
- Jesus Christ, what a fucked up world w...

No comments: