Wednesday, December 10, 2008

a dream

Alex and I were in the old Giant Eagle back home. Someone said something like, "It's about to happen" and all the lights went out and people started to freak. There might have been some kind of tangible darkness, a presence, that they were all running from. Alex and I stole as much shit as we could and ran out the doors. They were chasing us. We ran until my shoes fell apart and happened upon an old church. (I remember running barefoot and being slightly worried.) An old, uninhabited, muddy, creepy, narrow church. We walked all the way to the altar, but the altar was only a door leading out and into the woods. I found a box of rollerskates.
I dug deeper and found some weird boots with stars on them that marvin gaye (or jem, the animated rock star) might have worn.
We glided down the hill thru the woods, almost like flying, until we saw a clearing. It was a rich neighborhood...huge houses, people decorating their houses and mowing their lawns. Alex found a bike, and we saw a cop car. Alex kept riding like he was a neighborhood kid, and I jumped into a ditch near a flowerbed of one of the rich houses.
I stared into the dirt. I felt safe...but nervous. The cop car went by and I got up to find a family sitting at a picnic table, staring at me. I climbed out of the ditch. The family consisted of: Three brothers-all slight variations of Jerry O'Connell, one with blonde hair, one with squintier eyes, and one that just looked like Jerry O'Connell, and The father-Alec Baldwin.
Alec Baldwin told me I would be safe at their house, so I went inside with them and they showed me around. The house was rich...but dark and dreary. We passed a room on our way up the stairs. There was a girl sleeping in a bed...pale. She was sick, the sister. There was a tv with a looped video set up infront of her. It was of her throwing up into a toilet, looking at the camera, and then throwing up again. Scared the fucking shit out of me.
Alec told me I could stay in his room with him, and that his wife wouldn't be back for weeks. I could tell he wanted to have sex with me. I wanted to have sex with him, because, I mean, come on, it's Alec Baldwin! I didn't, though. I think it had something to do with his daughter sick downstairs.
Alex eventually found the baldwin residence, and we decided to leave. I don't remember much after that.

No comments: