Thursday, December 11, 2008

Do We Have To Figure This Out?

- It should be simple. This is the start of the process.
- I've seen my friends fail at romance so many times before.
- Start searching the want-ads.
- I'm still young enough to later call this a huge mistake.
- Now you see what death and promiscuity does to people.
- All your freedom is going get swiftly thrown out the window.
- I mean, what do you expect of the guy? Masturbation can only sustain one man for so long.
- This where they fall out of their creative periods and downshift into rented alcoholism.
- I'm already taking bets on how long it will last.
- Why do we feel compelled to tear apart those who are at least pretending to be happy better than we are?
- Depression and loneliness is the only place that good art comes from.
- I see no point in acting like this is such a big deal.
- Exactly. We're just losing more friends to sex, that's all.
- It's the winter. It does this sort of thing to people.
- I just feel sorry for them. I don't think either one's necessarily prepared for the random bullshit that follows.
- What a fucked up world we live in.
- So are you having a massive amount of regrets, like the walls are closing in, ready to suffocate you?
- I'm just happy I don't have to watch movies by myself anymore.

No comments: