Friday, May 13, 2011

12 of 21: Red Benches


Music vid for "I cut my leg off because I wanted to be a woman" by Red Benches.


I started Red Benches the last summer I lived in Indiana because I had no friends and was really depressed. All I wanted was to be very honest and open in attempts to try not to hate myself anymore. This was in 2008. Red Benches was and will continue to be the name for the music I make by myself, if I should ever show anybody. It's hard for me to show it. But I want to now, so I'm going to.
Red Benches - "Where It Was When I Wanted It" will be released on May 21 of 2011 along with many great others.
It will contain recordings from:
SUMMER 2008
WINTER 2009
FALL 2010
SPRING 2011

There will be 5 copies on tape and 15 on cd and that is all that will be made.

Thank you for your time and efforts. I love you sincerely.

No comments: