Friday, October 19, 2007

Missed Connections: 10/14-10/19

-----------------------------------------------

Reply to: pers-2637485@myideaoffun.org
Date: 2007-10-19, 3:45AM EDT

I'm not sure if you even noticed me, but I think we shared a moment at the multimedia show at 709 Railroad St. You: Wondrous eyes hidden behind glasses, a flowing, kimono-ish blouse, and a beautifully boisterous laugh. Like a mix between Jamie L. Curtis in True Lies (post-catharsis) and kind of Carrie Fisher (not as Leia). Me: Well...oh, never mind me...is this a shot in the dark? Let me be your Arnold. Schwarzenegger, not Tom.

+ Location: 709 Railroad St.
+ it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Posting ID: 43634373

----------------------------------------------

Reply to: pers-6638925@myideaoffun.org
Date: 2007-10-16, 5:03PM EDT

I picked up your glasses. They fell off when you were recording the ambient sounds of frozen food cases at the Westwood Bi-Lo. Did you feel something? Get in touch.

+ it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Posting ID: 10987623

-----------------------------------------------

Reply to: pers-7135092@myideaoffun.org
Date: 2007-10-15, 12:57PM EDT

Not to be internet creepy or anything...
I always watch for your posts on MIoF blog and VY.
So charming, witty, and CUTE.
You were at the chinese buffet on Forbes with a tall kid and a latin man.
Let's AIM!

+ Location: South Oakland
+ it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Posting ID: 09182745

------------------------------------------------

Reply to: pers-1777338@myideaoffun.org
Date: 2007-10-14, 8:31PM MDT

Saw you walking to the commissary with a little girl and a new born. Does this mean you are married? I asked you what time it was, hiding my watch under my jacket sleeve. I think you might read this blog...

+ Location: Cheyenne, Wyoming
+ it's NOT ok to contact this poster with sevices or other commercial interests

Posting ID: 14352684

-------------------------------------------------

Reply to: pers-3627485@myideaoffun.org
Date: 2007-10-14, 6:24PM EDT

Oh, I hate it somtimes, but Scotty B's was full of hoties last night ;-) Expecially the tall, slender man in a carhartt hoodie. You were eating some kind of cheese cake/pie and drinking a Pabst. You like sweet's? I got some pie for you in the fridge...

+ Location: Moxham, PA
+ it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Posting ID: 00018352

No comments: