Monday, January 19, 2009

November 18, 2008
A woman hit me in the face this morning. It was an accident that happened when the bus went from stop to start. I may have been more embarrassed than she was.

(No more family portraits, but keep taking them)

November 29, 2008
"Are you getting what I'm getting?!" "THE CREEEEEPS!"

November 30, 2008
Happy birthday, someone out there.

December 8, 2008
the control we have/the control that is found based on energy paths

December 13, 2008
We dream of things we think of often. Sometimes in metaphors. Those are more magical, somehow.

12-26-08
I'm sitting on my bedroom floor. The window with the yellow jacket skulls is open, and I am very awake (in some place.) I hear: chainsaw. Chainsaw. Chainsaw. Gunshot. Chainsaw. Rain.

1-4-09
We all walked near a dam and saw castles. Saw Hatchet Jack's lane and some bent and twisted trees.
I think the tylenol pm kicked in.

1-15-09
I held spit in my mouth for so long. Found no place to get rid of it. It was so warm by the time I had to swallow it again. And then some woman blessed me. I didnt even have to give her anything first.

1 comment:

My Idea of Fun said...

you didn't have to give her anything.