Saturday, January 3, 2009

hahahahah!

Hi Boris,

I do'nt think I knew you when I went to IUP (this past year), but I've been trying to talk to people who have lived in Russia because I'm seriously considering moving there in a couple years and I want to get as much individual information as possible.

It would be so great if you had the time to tell me what it was like while you lived there. Tell me as much as you want. I would be so grateful.

Okay, well have a great day. I hope to hear from you soon.


-Emmy



________________________



Hi, Emmy!
First of all, it's a serious decision to move to another country especially permanently where everything is totally different. Then, how can you decide to move there beforehand?!)) u know what, it will be easier to talk about this big topic live) if you don't mind of course) do you have msn messenger or scype?

-Boris

1 comment: