Monday, February 16, 2009

Thoughts of a new beginning flood my mind even while trying to do back breaking chores like cleaning the carpet. Is this really happening I keep asking myself, saying her name over and over again. I thought I was doomed until she came along. Whispering poems with our eyes was our only means of communication for so long. She fills the room with the kind of beauty that artists try to capture their entire lives yet she doesn't even know how beautiful she is. Soft melodies dance around me whenever we talk, my body begs for it to never stop. Come play with me I tell her. She woke me from the coma I was living. She brought me to a place that I can never return from. She saved me. This is happening. She does love me. I do love her. I'm not suppose to be this lucky. I'm not suppose to be this happy.