Thursday, February 19, 2009

He had scratches all over his arms and legs when I watched him walk out of the forest, reluctant.
"What happened, Goose?"
"I don't know how to tell you about it. There was a lot of light, and oxygen. I felt free, like my strides were really weightless jumping. I certainly didn't have this body. It was amazing. I don't know what I would have done if You had been there. We might not have even looked at eachother. We might've just known already, and not had to say a thing."
"Are you okay?" He was shaking a bit, and bleeding all over.
"Yes. I'm complete, perfect and whole and I'm everything."
"Do you think you'll remember it?"
"No. I don't even remember how it felt anymore."
"Oh. Does that make you sad?"
"No."
We walked back to the house, and into our room and intentionally fell into the mess of dirty and clean clothes covering our bedroom floor. Goose laid on his back, rolled up a towel to rest his head on, and stared straight up at the ceiling, smiling.

1 comment:

Mati. said...

Thank you for your commentary. I do not understand what you write, not English. But you have pretty photos.

Regards from Argentine