Friday, March 21, 2008

-

My dearest friend,
I'm so excited to have a reason to accompany you again. An excuse to spend a day or two talking, where I'll be wishing I could solve the problem you're faced with. Seeing you hurt makes me hurt, it always has, because from the first time I met you, you were a glowing presence in my life; always with some naiive hope. The kind of hope that I'd like to hang on to, and I'm always trying to bring back into my life. Listening to your words was both beautiful, and painful. I've said it a million times. You deserve a better chance at the happiness you've been yearning for.
I wish I had the answers, and to quite an extent, I hope that you've no idea that you are you, if you read this. It's frustrating, because I've always avoided calling you (for fear of the wrong kind of thing coming out), and always missed receiving your calls. If I could, I'd tear his heart from his still beating chest to show you how small it must have been in the first place, to pass up his one and only chance of a lifetime.

I hope that your days better, and that You can be the glowing aura I very much so admire again. Sometimes I say these sorts of things to god, which is ironic, because I don't believe in him (notice how god isn't capitalized?!) Perhaps saying it to friends may yeild a better feeling in my stomach about my "prayers."

No comments: