Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Goth/Emo Mini-Orgy (transcribed)

Scene 1: Tiny, cluttered bathroom. Foggy mirrors. Six people - three young men, three young women - are gathered inside. The three young women are felating the three young men.

Art: (being blown by Chel) Ugh. Ugh, yeah. Fuck.
Chel: (muffled by Art's penis) Hmmph . . . Mmhhmmm.
Joe: (being blown by Miranda) Fuck, dude, I need a cigarette.
Miranda: (lifting her head from Joe's lap) Yeah, me too.
Joe: Yeah, it's a little warm in here.
Art: Yes, this is a little ridiculous.
Miranda: We've made our point.
Camera Man: Shall we move into the common area then?

(They all stand; the men pull up their shorts; they exit the bathroom in a woozy enfilade.)

Scene 2: Living room, strewn with discarded clothes, CDs, various wrappers and bags from fast food restaurants and chain convenience stores. There are six more people in the living room. The stereo plays Burn, Piano Island, Burn.

Dion: (being fucked in his ass by Johan) Oh, goddamnit! Goddamnit!
Erica: (eating Tara's pussy while she is fucked by Tommy) Mmmmm.Mmmmph.
Johan: (to no one in particular) Dude, grab me my cowboy hat!
Tommy: (pulling out to replace his condom, motioning to a young man sitting on the ladder steps of a bunk bed, fully clothed, not participating, with one eye blackened with mascara) How 'bout we put on some MM for our friend here?
Erica: (looking around Tara's body) Why am I not being fucked right now?
Chris: (looking up from a line of cocaine half-snorted) Man, I am not getting nearly fucked up enough. I'm not getting high; I'm not getting hard. I'm just super frustrated.
Tommy: How about some MM for our friend here? That'll get 'em in the mood.
Tara: (rubbing her C cup breasts) Ahh! Don't stop! Right there! Yes! Yes! Don't stop! Oh, ooohh, please don't . . . stop!
Camera Man: Chris, give us the face! Give us the face, you little fucker!
Johan: Hey, dudes, can I get my cowboy hat?
Camera Man: (addressing Johan) Dude, move your fuckin' hand!
Dion: Oh, fucking shhhiiit!
Erica: Can someone please fuck me?
Tommy: How 'bout a little MM?

LOW BATTERY!

(The music ends and is quickly replaced by Marilyn Manson's "Dope Show," several of the actors begin to sing along.)

Tommy: (having replaced his condom begins to fucking Erica violently) Fuck yeah! That's what I'm talking about!
Erica: Ahhh! Ahh! Don't stop! Please don't stop!
Tara: Oh, fuck, I'm gonna come! I'm so close to coming - don't stop.
Chris: What the fuck?! Who drank all my beer?!
Camera Man: Yeah, Tommy, slam that cunt!
Erica: Uggghhh!
Johan: Can I get my cowboy hat?
Miranda: (sticking her head in through the window from the porch) Chris, can I get another one o' your beers, dude?
Art: (from outside, on the porch) Just grabbed one, babe.
Tara: Ah! Ah! AH! FUCK! I'M COMING!
Erica: Oh, yeah, baby! Fuck me, Tommy. Oh fuck me, baby! Yeah!

(The three on the couch - Tara, Erica and Tommy - achieve a simultaneous threefold orgasm. It is a beautiful moment.)

LOW BATTERY!


(The camera turns off.)

Scene 3: The camera is back on and the crew from the bathroom sits on the porch smoking cigarettes.

Chel: No, his dick wasn't as big as you'd expect, but it was, like, banana-shaped - which I fucking love!
Miranda: (playfully slapping Chel's arm) Holy shit, I know! Like, when they're curved, like, up like that . . . they just, like, slay, absolutely slay my g-spot. It's like they were, like, made for that, ya know?
Joe: Hey babe, is mine shaped like a banana?
Miranda: No, it's more of a, like, a . . .
Art: A zucchini, I'd say.
Camera Man: So are you guys, like, done for the night or is this a smoke break? Cuz there's a shitload of X and coke still in there; and my boy's bringin' over some bombass 'dro.
Tommy: (entering the porch with an unlighted cigarette in his mouth) I could use a fuckin' beer is what I could use. Hey (addressing Camera Man) how flat is my hawk right now?
Miranda: It looks good, Tommy; don't worry about it.
Tommy: (pulling at his hair with his hands) Sweet. Thanks.

LOW BATTERY!

Camera Man: Shit, guys, I gotta turn this off. I'll turn it back on when there's more action.

Fin.

No comments: