Thursday, June 23, 2011
Do you like making things with your hands? Do you like glitter? Do you like boxes?
If you answered "yes!" to at least one of these questions please consider taking "The Hoarder's Challenge."
What it is all about: Taking some of my unused supplies and making something.
What you will receive: a box of random craft supplies, ephemera and tools from my stash.
What you do with it: is up to you, as long as you follow these guidelines.
1) You can make multiple projects, however - you must use all items in box.
2) If your box includes a book for collage purposes, you do not need to use every page - but you must use at least parts of the book.
3) You may use your own additional items/supplies/tools in order to complete the challenge.
4) You have 3 months from the day you accept a "Hoarder" box to finish.
5) You must document (and temporarily return to me) the end results.
6) Finally, just have fun crafting and creating!
If you would like to participate you can email me at Laci_Hess@yahoo.com or we can arrange to meet if you live in the Johnstown area.
The project will hopefully end in some form of exhibition online or otherwise, but I need help to make it happen. Even if you don't consider yourself the least bit crafty, you should still consider doing this.